Keep Up with What’s Happening
At China Rose Wellness we know that our most important asset is our health. To ease tension & reduce the negative impacts of stress we’ve been fortifying our mocktails with some of our favorite supportive herbs. Check out these gems!
Ingredients: Ethically wild harvested damiana herb (Turnera diffusa), grain alcohol (55-65% by volume), deionized water
Herb Strength Ratio: 1:3
Benefits: Nervous system tonic, mood enhancer, hormonal system tonic, creativity booster, grounding aphrodisiac
Adapt Vitality Elixir
Ingredients: Organic reishi mushroom, organic eleuthero root, fresh, organic ashwagandha root, Vanuatu kava root, organic licorice root, grain alcohol (50-60% by volume), deionized water
Herb Strength Ratio: 1:2.1
Benefits: A tonic blend for stress, fatigue, overexertion, depression, trouble sleeping, immune system health, inflammation, & hormonal imbalances
Contraindications: Pregnancy & nursing
- Muddle a few raspberries or cherries and one lime quartered in a shaker with a good pinch of coconut sugar.
- Then add a few cubes of ice…
- 2.5 oz. pineapple juice (or tropical blend)
- 1.5 oz. coconut cream
- 1-2 droppersful of China Rose Wellness Damiana: the perfect nervous system supportive plant medicine for grounding & connecting with your inner wisdom
- 1 dropperful China Rose Wellness Adapt Vitality Elixir to help ease the negative impacts of stress throughout the body & adapt to all that life is throwing at us right now
- Shake vigorously
- Strain over an ice in your favorite chilled cocktail glass, garnish, & enjoy!
These herbs mix well no matter the ingredients, even simply chased with a sip of water. However you prefer to take these D-Stress allies, your body will be grateful when you incorporate them regularly!