Why isn’t it always easy to make healthy food choices? Which dietary approach is THE RIGHT ONE? Why are the Girl Scout cookies calling your name!?!
With the multitude of influences & opinions that we come across these days it’s no wonder we don’t know how to eat! I promise your intuition is buried under all the marketing, dogma, and “expert” advice. Let’s start unearthing it together!
- Establish a basic understanding of nutrition so you have a platform to build from
- Learn how to listen to the signs & signals your body gives you so that you know what’s working
- Examine popular dietary approaches and discuss why there’s no such thing as a cookie cutter approach to nourishment
- Tune into the roots of your cravings so that you don’t have to depend on will power
- Connect with your WHY. What motivates you to want to make healthy choices?
Join me for what’s sure to be a frank and enlightening discussion! Soon you’ll be tapping in to your own inner wisdom when it comes to food because nobody knows your body better than you do!
China Rose Zamora channels her 19 years of experience as a holistic health practitioner into her role as a yoga teacher trained in the Raja Yoga tradition. Her fun & informative workshops focus on connecting a demystifying approach to physiology, nutrition, and medicinal herbs with asana, pranayama, & guided visualization. Students come away feeling empowered with holistic tools to lead healthy lives!
We’re so excited to bring Vital Wellness Wisdom to Napa Valley Yoga Center’s growing community of teachers! If you have considered becoming a yoga teacher, or simply delving into deeper study for your own personal growth, look no further than their 200 Hour Teacher Training in the beautiful Napa Valley! Classes begin February 16th so contact them for details : )
For more information about the topics covered in our sessions click here: http://chinarosewellness.com/wellness-wisdom-yoga-teacher/