1115 Jordan Lane
Why isn’t it always easy to make healthy food choices? Which dietary approach is THE RIGHT ONE? Why are the Girl Scout cookies calling your name!?!
With the multitude of influences & opinions that we come across these days it’s no wonder we don’t know how to eat! Your intuition is buried under all the marketing, dogma, and “expert” advice. Let’s unearth it together!
- Establish a basic understanding of nutrition so you have a platform to build from
- Learn how to listen to the signs & signals your body gives you so that you know what’s working
- Examine popular dietary approaches and discuss why there’s no such thing as a cookie cutter approach to nourishment
- Tune into the roots of your cravings so that you don’t have to depend on will power
- Connect with your WHY. What motivates you to want to make healthy choices?
Join us for what’s sure to be a frank and enlightening discussion! Soon you’ll be tapping in to your own inner wisdom when it comes to food because nobody knows your body better than you do!
China Rose Zamora, NTP, CCH, RYT fuses her 19 years of clinical experience as a holistic health practitioner with the grounding, transformative tools she has gained as a yoga teacher. Her fun & informative workshops focus on connecting a demystifying approach to physiology, nutrition, and medicinal herbs with asana, pranayama, & guided visualization. Students come away feeling empowered with holistic tools to lead healthy lives!