4741 E. Palm Canyon Drive
Suite E, South Palm Springs
Why isn’t it always easy to make healthy food choices? Which dietary approach is THE RIGHT ONE? Why are the Girl Scout cookies calling your name!?!
With the multitude of influences & opinions that we come across these days it’s no wonder we don’t know how to eat! I promise your intuition is buried under all the marketing, dogma, and “expert” advice. Let’s unearth it together!
- Establish a basic understanding of nutrition so you have a platform to build from
- Learn how to listen to the signs & signals your body gives you so that you know what’s working
- Examine popular dietary approaches and discuss why there’s no such thing as a cookie cutter approach to nourishment
- Tune into the roots of your cravings so that you don’t have to depend on will power
- Connect with your WHY. What motivates you to want to make healthy choices?
Join us for what’s sure to be a frank and enlightening discussion! Soon you’ll be tapping in to your own inner wisdom when it comes to food because nobody knows your body better than you do!
China Rose Zamora is a nutritional therapist, clinical herbalist, & yoga teacher who has worked in the holistic health field for 20 years and has proudly served her community as China Rose Wellness since 2009. When she’s not coaching women to rise to their health potential, practicing herbal alchemy, traveling the country via mobile tiny house teaching inspirational workshops to demystify wellness, or co-facilitating transformational retreats with her-eco warrior partner in adventure, you can find her meandering on the nearest hiking trail or jammin’ at a local, live music venue. China Rose is a firm believer that wellness encompasses everything that nourishes us, body & soul!