Picture your body as a sports car: it’s sleek and finely tuned when you drive it off the lot but if you buy the cheapest gas and keep putting off the tune-ups its going to start to run rough and eventually breakdown on the freeway. Your body will inevitably start to “run rough” if you don’t eat the foods that truly fuel you and you don’t stop putting the “petal to the metal” in your life!
Getting older does not have to include:
- Loss of energy, strength, & stamina
- Low mood, irritability, & depression
- Concentration & memory difficulties
- Weight gain & decreased muscle tone
- Increased blood pressure, cholesterol, & triglycerides
- Sleep problems
All of these symptoms, and more, can be addressed by learning how your body works and supporting it with healthy foods and natural medicine. China Rose Wellness will break it down so that you can make positive changes with ease and feel like yourself again!
Did you know that China Rose Wellness supports people all over the world? Contact us to find out how to get started on the road to health through phone or Skype consultations!
Complentary Initial Consultation!
In speaking about your health concerns and goals, we can assess how we can best support your efforts and you will get a chance to learn about our views and methods in supporting clients. Together we can decide how to move forward to see your health goals become reality!
During our work together:
- We will gather all the pieces of the puzzle by talking about your health history, present concerns, and lifestyle.
- China Rose will do physical, functional evaluations including taking your blood pressure, testing mineral status, and doing a series of palpations (over clothing) to assess the health of your organs and glands. If you are interested, we can also measure not only weight but your body mass index (BMI), body-fat percentage, visceral (or intra-abdominal) fat, skeletal muscle, and resting metabolism.
- If we decide that it would be helpful, we provide saliva hormone testing.
- China Rose will present her perspective of your health situation and propose diet, lifestyle, medicinal herb, and nutritional supplement ideas. We know first hand that it’s not always easy to change habits, so we will meet you where you are and guide you one step at a time towards wellness. Together we will create a plan that works for you!
- Often symptoms are a manifestation of imbalances that have been developing for some time. This means that your recuperation is a process, not something that usually happens overnight. Follow up appointments will allow us to assess your progress and to talk through any challenges you might be experiencing. We will discuss taking the next steps towards healthy eating and adjust your supplements based on symptoms that have either changed or have been alleviated.
Some of the benefits that male clients are reporting:
- “I have way more energy!”
- Reached a healthier weight
- Built muscle
- Increased libido
- Improved sleep
- Better mood
- Clearer thinking
- Reduced blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Pain reduction
- Improved digestion
- Feeling more “confident”, “centered” and “motivated”