If you are ready to welcome your yoga practice and your health to a whole new level, join us and other amazing women for a weekend of rich self-care wisdom in majestic Sedona, Arizona!
Yoga is so much more than a type of exercise! It is a valuable life practice that provides support for all aspects of your mind, body, & spirit. Asana, or the physical practice of yoga, invites you to connect with your body on a deeper level. If you really tune in, it also provides you with valuable perspective about the nuances of your health.
You’ve probably had “good days” when you feel rested, motivated, grounded, in-tune, limber, and strong in your practice. The very next day you might feel tired, out of balance, tight, and frustrated! What gives? What can you do to support your body so that you come to your mat with more consistent potential for connection & growth?
Whether you have just discovered the benefits of yoga, or you are a seasoned yogini, this rich, intensive weekend will gift you with a profound understanding of your unique physiology and a new-found confidence in making customized health choices. Not only will your yoga practice blossom as a result, but you will obtain a myriad of holistic tools that will continue to serve you for the rest of your years!
What juicy topics we will be covering?
- The foundations of holistic health
- Connecting with your unique physiology
- The roots of nutrition
- Optimal food preparation
- Scientific deconstruction of popular dietary styles (Dogma not included ; )
- Fueling your body before & after yoga to optimize your experience
- Preventing injury & speeding healing
- Using nature’s tools: nutritional supplements, medicinal herbs, & aromatherapy
- Supporting vital body systems to create change
This weekend getaway intensive was CREATED FOR YOU if...
- Yoga has inspired you to make other positive, healthy changes in your life, but you feel overwhelmed about where to start
- You want to make the most of your physical efforts by supporting your body in diverse, natural ways
- Confusion prevails when it comes to choosing a dietary approach that will provide the right nutrients for your sustainable lifestyle
- You find that you are losing your oomph in the middle of yoga class and want to better fuel your body
- Chronic symptoms like fatigue, digestive problems, headaches, pain, muscle stiffness, or hormonal shifts are affecting your yoga practice
- You are curious about holistic tools like nutritional supplements, medicinal herbs, & aromatherapy but you want to make smart, safe choices
YES! Sign me up!
Who’s Teaching at This Event?
China Rose Zamora, NTP, CCH, RYT
I am a student of life who has caught the wanderlust bug! I love exploring, and being humbled by nature, learning from other cultures, rockin’ out to all kinds of music, from folk to hip hop, and being an adventurous culinary enthusiast!
As a teenager my love of nature and my innate desire to help people lead me to discover holistic healthcare. Now, with twenty years of education & experience on the books, I love my life's work as a nutritional therapist, clinical herbalist, and yoga teacher!
We have a thriving practice in Napa, California and support clients all over the world through remote coaching methods. It feeds my soul to help women understand the beauty and intricacies of their bodies so that they feel empowered at their core and can kick ass at life!
AJ Zamora, CPT, Pn1
Having been in the health and fitness industry for over twenty years, I’ve settled into my role as a functional fitness coach and your green living go-to! My travels continue to add to the tools I have to offer my clients, whether it be fitness, clean, simple living, or self-nourishment. As an intuitive, creative, culinary hobbyist, passionate about combining beautiful flavors, colors and whole food ingredients, I love helping folks rekindle their interest in cooking again!
Our Venue & Accommodations
We will be perfectly nestled in the upper plateau of Sedona: a region saturated in rich, cultural history. The metaphysical power of this unique destination sets the ideal stage for grounded focus, spiritual connection, & personal transformation.
The Sedona Summit Resort’s rustic façade blends beautifully into the colorful, desert landscape, but the interior says nothing but comfort & luxury!
The Savvy Yogini community suite will provide us with the perfect space to learn & grow together while the rooms & grounds provide plenty of cozy nooks to steal away for some quiet time & self-reflection. Amazing, 360° views are just the bonus!
Draw upon the majestic beauty of the dessert, at the of dawning of the spring equinox, to set your intentions for vital health and create a realistic strategy to see them materialize!
What’s Included in this Self-Care Extravaganza?
- Valuable, wellness education with experts in the holistic health field
- Mineral & digestion tests with immediate results
- Nourishing meals focused on fresh, organic ingredients. Gluten-free, vegetarian, & vegan options available. Delish!
- Yoga & guided visualizations throughout
- Community cooking experience
- Luxurious, single occupancy accommodations for two nights
* If you are attending with a partner, sibling, or bestie and want to room together we will do our best to accommodate. Pricing will differ so please contact us before registering.
- Use of resort amenities: heated pools, hot tubs, fitness center, free Wifi…
- Access to nearby hiking trails, art galleries, restaurants & more
$579 with accomodations
$279 without accomodations