Tap into the rejuvenative energy of the season! Just as many of us are starting to see signs of life re-emerging in nature, our own bodies are sending us signals that we need to “lighten our load”!
Be it toxin saturation and a diet lacking in nutrients over many years or simply coming out of the overindulgence & sedentary nature of the winter months, symptoms like fatigue, digestive discomfort, headaches, allergies, brain fog, & achiness are your body’s way of saying, “HELP!”
There’s so much you CAN do to come to your body’s rescue! By understanding the pathways that your body uses to eliminate waste & toxins naturally you can equip yourself with the raw materials to optimize this process & really get the job done!
So, what does this mean? Food is medicine! REAL, whole foods are chock-full of components that act as catalysts to assist your body in ridding unwanted excess. By focusing on these multitasking foods you will simply have less space for the processed foods that are contributing to the problem.
That’s where we can help! So many people have come to us asking about detox programs & cleanse approaches, “Which one is the best?” “What can I do to detox?” We’re here to tell you that many of those approaches are extreme and/or ineffective. The real question is, what foods can you focus on to support your body’s own capacity for detoxification? Without building this foundation the supplements, fasting, & juice cleanses that are all the rage might not only cause harm for some, but in the end are short term fixes vs. long term solutions.
Your Pathways of Elimination
- Liver – metabolizes toxins into forms that can be easily escorted out of your body
- Lymphatic system – filters out bacteria & muck
- Lungs – removes waste carbon dioxide
- Blood – the “super highway” that carries substances to your organs for processing
- Kidneys – acts as a filter & produces urine so that rubbish can leave your body
- Colon – processes & consolidates the “crap” and escorts it out ; )
- Skin – produces sweat to release toxins
What’s NOT included?
You have enough pressure & stressors in your life so this is not a “challenge”. It’s an opportunity to tap into some foundational information at a realistic pace with no judgment or fear of failure. Do what you can and gather what you need. Every step builds your vitality. This is YOUR experience!
What IS included in the Spring Rejuvenation e-course?
- Daily emails providing simple tips, tricks, focus foods, recipes, & resources
- Weekly video demos & discussions
- Connection with your Spring Rejuvenation tribe via a private Facebook community (optional)
- Weekly giveaways!
This experience was created for
- Everyone who wants to boost their vitality
- “Newbies” who don’t know where to start when it comes to making healthy food choices
- Anyone trying to kick processed food to the curb without sacrificing enjoyment
- Folks that are tired of feeling tired & are searching for answers
- People with a desire to make positive lifestyle changes but are lacking support
Simply tune in at least once a day at your convenience to gather these valuable tools and tap in to the support of the group as needed. We’re in this together! By the time 30 days is up your body will be thanking you and you will be on the path to creating real wellness!
We are AJ and China Rose Zamora and we're so excited to support you on your Journey to Wellness!
Having been in the health and fitness industry for over twenty years, AJ settled into her role as a functional fitness coach and your green living go-to! Her travels continue to add to the tools she has to offer her clients, whether it be fitness, clean, simple living, or self-nourishment. As an intuitive, creative, culinary hobbyist, passionate about combining beautiful flavors, colors and whole food ingredients, she loves helping folks rekindle their interest in cooking again!
China Rose is a student of life who has caught the wanderlust bug! She loves exploring, and being humbled by nature, learning from other cultures, rockin’ out to all kinds of music, from folk to hip hop, and being an adventurous culinary enthusiast!
As a teenager her love of nature and innate desire to help people lead her to discover holistic healthcare. Now, with twenty years of education & experience on the books, she loves her life's work as a nutritional therapist, clinical herbalist, and yoga teacher! It feeds her soul to help folks understand the beauty and intricacies of their bodies so that they feel empowered at their core and can kick ass at life!
They have a thriving practice in Napa, California and support clients all over the world through remote coaching methods & transformational retreats!